Based on the forecast of snow, ice, and extreme cold, I consulted with the Board and we've cancelled tonight's meeting of the BCBA. We were looking forward to seeing everyone again, but the driving conditions will be too dangerous. We'll try to reschedule, so stay tuned.
Let the snow pile up around your hives. They're fine with it. You can use a stick to poke a small hole to the entrance if you really want, but our snow is usually just fine for ventilation.
Discussion and questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1