- This event has passed.
RESCHEDULED – February Winter Business Meeting
February 13, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Businesss Meeting
- 4-H Beekeeping program
- Nominations for Officers and Board
- Please think about whether you might like to be on the BCBA Board, or know someone who you think would be a good fit. More information will be sent out about responsibilities..
- Note: Election voting will be at March meeting.
- Vendors during break — folks offering honey bee packages, nucs, and other beekeeper stuff. Your chance to comparison shop and reserve your replacement colonies!
- Program, probably on nucs and packages, a timely subject.
NOTE: LOCATION CHANGE The February and March meetings are NOT at the Left Hand Grange. In order to have more space for vendors, we have reserved the Niwot United Methodist Church in Gunbarrel.
7405 Lookout Road
Located on Lookout Road in the Gunbarrel neighborhood of unincorporated Boulder County. From Boulder or Longmont, take the Diagonal highway to the 63rd Street Exit, head south to Lookout Road, and go east. From Niwot, take 79th Street south to Lookout Road and go west. NUMChurch is on the north side of Lookout. It’s not quite at the top of the west side of the hill. There is plenty of parking.
Thanks for bringing yummy treats for break! Please also feel free to show up early to help set up.