Hoping to interview local top bar beekeepers

Discussion and questions.
russellcrawford

Hoping to interview local top bar beekeepers

Post by russellcrawford » Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Hello! My name is Russell Crawford and I am a top bar beekeeper and hive builder from northern Arizona. This summer, I will be traveling throughout the Midwest and Southwest meeting with beekeepers for a documentary that I am beginning to put together. I will be in the Boulder/Denver area from June 14th through the 18th and have some time slots still free for interviews if anyone is interested in getting together. Specifically, I am looking at the practices and philosophies of top bar beekeepers and would love to connect with more people in the Boulder area. My hope is to use my video interviews as an educational resource that will be available on line to further promote and encourage people to get involved in local beekeeping. Beyond that, I am excited to network with fellow beekeepers, hear some stories and learn for myself how to become a better beekeeper. If you have some time and would like to talk, work with some hives or do something else bee related, please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 928.301.2750 to coordinate a time to meet. Thank you and the work you all are doing in Boulder County is AWESOME! - Russell