Need Help Extracting Bees/Hive

Discussion and questions.
linda_rm

Need Help Extracting Bees/Hive

Post by linda_rm » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi All,
My neighbor has a spot in the wall of his home near the roof, or maybe it's the eave, where bees have made a hive. He has already paid once to have someone come and extract the bees, comb, etc. But for some reason the hole was not patched, or maybe the area can't be patched. (I haven't actually seen it.) I think there was some precaution taken the first time to discourage the bees from returning but it didn't work. Now either they have come back or a new swarm has found the spot, because once again he needs the (new) hive extracted.
Would anyone out there be willing to do this inexpensively, or for the acquiring of the bees, or is that question out of line? I am just not sure my neighbor is able or willing to spend several more hundred dollars to do this again. The person who did it the first time is either sick or injured and can not come back to correct the situation.
Anyone have any ideas?
thanks,
L. M

donstu

Re: Need Help Extracting Bees/Hive

Post by donstu » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Feel free to have your friend call me at 303-248-6677. ... dons

sanimirza

Re: Need Help Extracting Bees/Hive

Post by sanimirza » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:07 am

Hi everyone,
I have a small colony with only 4 combs. There is lots of brood, mostly capped, (almost none open), but no honey anywhere to be seen, and my colony has not built any new comb for 2 months. Do I need to start feeding them so they can feed the brood when they hatch? What do you think?
thanks for your suggestions.
Download high quality Testking 70-417 exam dumps to prepare and pass ccvp with tabor.edu dumps 640-911 Also get free demos of www.marygrove.edu for review of mcitp McDaniel College